Living La Viudez Loca

Monday, June 6, 2016

It's Laundry Day!

Or, What I'm Going To Post in Lieu of Something I'm Working On,
But Have Not Quite Finished

Although I did learn one valuable (at least to me) lesson: I had a smilie of someone washing clothes ready to use, but it was on http which conflicts with the https protocol established by Blogger/Blogspot.  So all you would have seen is: Image and video hosting by TinyPic.
Okay, now it is working in preview when it didn't previously.  So if you can see it, enjoy.  If you cannot, at least I have told you why.  All it was showing was a black square with a broken pane of glass in the middle that I'm sure most of you have either seen or seen something close enough and across the top of the post was an error message.  It was there... I'm telling you it was there1 [sounds of hysterical sobbing ensue].
Edit: I'm also learning to be more careful looking for typos.  Whether the lesson will sink in or not is another question.

Edit 2: I'm going to try the "Insert Image" option on the post preview toolbar () to see if that works.
Evidently, it does. Such are the mundane mysteries of composing a blog.
1 Fine, don't believe me. But I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating in this discussion!