Living La Viudez Loca

Thursday, July 7, 2016

To make up for the other night, I forgot to not forget something else last night

I can't remember where I was when I thought of it, but I remembering having an topic for today's post. I also forgot to have a writing instrument and paper handy to write down the idea, but that might not have helped considering how busy I was at the time. But most importantly, I forgot what the topic that I thought of was, which would have made the other two superfluous anyway. So it's on to plan (or topic) B (as soon as I think of one, that is). Today's fun rant ("fun" because I'm more amused by them than I am angered) is brought on by advertisements that could be better targeted. For example, I just got an e-mail asking whether I want a low rate car loan. Since I don't have, have never had, and doubt I will ever consider getting a driver's license (much less a car), I think I'll pass. Similarly, I received a letter a few years back guaranteeing that they could lower my auto insurance, making me wonder if I would technically qualify for the reward they offered since I was already paying $0. Then there's the TV ad that asks "What is your life like with a period?" (wording may be a little off since I'm relying on my previously demonstrated less-than-completely-accurate memory), a question I lack the necessary experience to answer. I don't know why I'm suddenly so sleepy, but I am, so I'll just wrap this one up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for participating in this discussion!